Molyslip Anti-Scuff Paste (AS/65)
- Prevents scuffing and scoring of mechanical components
- Provides enhanced extreme pressure protection
- Protects against galling and corrosion
- Extends component life
Molyslip AS /65 is a pre-assembly lubricating compound formulated to prevent scuffing and scoring of mechanical components at startup and to prevent galling and corrosion. It has a molybdenum disulfide content of 65%% (resulting in exceptional load carrying capacity in excess of 140,000 p.s.i.) in a gelled lubricating oil with a highly effective rust and corrosion inhibitor.
Where to use it:
- Use AS/65 to: Pre-treat new or reconditioned plain bearings, gears, piston rings, cams and valve stems.
- Prevent seizure of nuts and bolts, valves and cocks, screw threads, press fittings and turbine studs.
- Lubricate small mechanisms which can’t be lubricated after assembly